Sunday, March 8, 2015


Publication date is near!

I got the last round of edits for The Mendel Experiment the beginning of January while I was out in Oklahoma City with my daughter and her family. (I will talk about that in my next installment.)  Just this past week I received word that The Mendel Experiment will be released on April 15th. The e-book version is already available for pre-order on Amazon. The book will be available through World Castle Publications and through Amazon. 




I have enjoyed this journey. Karen and Eric at World Castle Publications are wonderful and I look forward to continued success with their help. The transition from writing fan-fiction to mainstream novels hasn't always been easy, but it helps when the characters sit beside you and coax you on. Also helps when friends and family encourage you as well. 
I hope you buy a copy and enjoy Corree and her friends (and enemies) as much as I have. 



No comments:

Post a Comment