Wednesday, May 6, 2020

News and stuff

At the beginning of the year, I made a promise that I would post a blog once a month. Already blown it by missing April. Maybe I'll make up for it in May by posting more than one. Believe I really will as I signed up for a blog hop. Never heard of it until my publisher mentioned them.


Anyway, April was a very busy month, even with the craziness going on. The first part of the month was not a good writing time, but with Camp Nano calling the shots, I was obligated to write a certain amount by the end of the month. My intention was to finish a sci fi I had been working on for over a year now, but after I began doing edits on my upcoming book Moon Crusher, I suddenly had an idea for a sequel to that book and now have over 20,000 words on Moon Crusher 2. I worked with the editor during the month of April, and received an attachment of a cover for the book last week. Moon Crusher is coming out on May 25th! Very exciting, even if time before its debut is limited.



Another exciting event was the debut of an anthology from Bold Venture Press called Zorro, the Daring Escapades, which contains a novelette I wrote. To be perfectly honest, I feel legitimized in the writing of fan-fiction. What I have read in the book so far, these are very good stories!



This is going to be a short one. Have to get back to writing!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment