Saturday, August 20, 2016

The Good, the Bad, and the Beautiful!

The bad first--  summer vacation is over.
From the story, Hooway for Wodney Wat







It was not long enough. Now don't get me wrong, starting a new school year is exciting and being a part of a Leader in Me school is even more exciting!  That is also part of the good....









The Beautiful:


1. I just signed a contract on my 3rd Mendel novel, The Power Stone of Alogol through World Castle Publishing. I will let you know how that progresses.  (Exciting!)

2. I have finished preparing another novel, Portals, a fantasy, for submission. (If you like cats and dogs, you'll like this one!)  I am also working on editing another story that is a science fiction. So much to do, but things are moving along!    

3. I am also now part of a writer's group in Knoxville; one that I hope I will help me understand the marketing aspects of this business better.

4. Another Kindle book give-away is coming up on Friday, August 26th. If you didn't get a copy of The Mendel Experiment, this is a chance for you to get one. (And hopefully review it on Amazon, Goodreads or another reviewing body.)  





No comments:

Post a Comment