Saturday, June 25, 2016

Working on a new book and keeping up with a blog....

Writing, working, and keeping up with a blog is (for me) like walking and chewing gum at the same time. It's kind of hard. Especially as I get older.

I vowed I wasn't going to let so much time go by between blog entries, but I did. No excuses. I am excited that I have still had some opportunity to do several things.

1. I made it to summer vacation!
  Me, on June 1st. 


2. Finish the editing of one of my new stories- Portals. Still in progress, but getting closer!
 This is the main character, TB. 


3. Finish getting my 3rd Mendel story in my computer. (I find opportunities to write anywhere I can and the end of this story is in a notebook.)  Almost there!

4. I created a PowerPoint ad right before school let out. It was for my book, The Mendel Experiment, and I posted it on YouTube. I liked the results so much that I want to do another one. Or more. Here is the address for the one I created. I really am quite proud of it.  ↓ ↓ ↓



Anyway, that is a partial list. Hopefully, the remainder of the summer will be happy, restful, while at the same time productive. I also hope everyone who reads this has a wonderful summer. 

Oh, and if you haven't tried one of my books, they're still there!   

If you have read any of them, could you please go to Amazon and do a quick and honest review? I would really appreciate it. There are reasons why they are very important to authors. (That is another blog entry...)


My most recent- sci fi

                          
The first in the Mendel series
My first book- historical fiction

No comments:

Post a Comment