Sunday, June 7, 2015

What a crazy, busy year this has been so far. My book, The Mendel Experiment, is in publication; printed by Lightning Source, who does a hardcover version as well as a paperback. As mentioned before, it is being sold on Amazon, (all versions, including Kindle), and World Castle Publishing website. If ordered through Amazon, you might need to be patient. For some reason, they sometimes don't have the paperbacks immediately available. I am also waiting to hear from my editor about my next novel, Blue Fire.

I am working on several stories at one time. One is a fantasy about a variety of animals helping to save a kidnapped girl.  Another is a third Mendel story. At least I have some time to do this because summer break began on Memorial Day. I have to admit, though, that it's been very busy these past two weeks. Dan and I traveled out to Oklahoma City for our latest grand-daughter's blessing. It was way good to go out and see our grand-children and also Chris' parents again.
Dani, Chris and baby Cora

Coming back home was interesting. We hit a deer in Arkansas. Luckily, we weren't hurt, the car was able to make it home and it will soon be repaired.  There has got to be a story there somewhere!

1 comment: